The natural wood Smart Book Light collection is certainly a great additional piece of art to any home.
When closed, this Smart Book Light masquerades as a laser-cut wooden book, but when opened it transforms into a sculptural light emitting a wonderful ambient warm soft LED light through the pages.
The beautiful, exquisite design opens to a full 360 degrees with cleverly concealed magnets. The lovely soft touch Tyvek pages are tearproof and water-resistant and are lit by long-lasting LED lights and encased by the stylish laser-cut wooden cover in your choice of maple or walnut.
This dynamic, multi-functional light comes with a micro-USB charger. It is assembled by hand and has a battery life of up to 8 hours.
– One of our best selling lighting collections
– Winner of the German Non-Book Award at the world’s largest book fair
– Red Dot Design Award winning design
– A sculptural light object with WOW factor
– Made of bonded leather
– Water-resistant and tearproof Tyvek paper
– Rechargeable and portable
– Packed in a premium gift box.
Available in mini and large size both in Walnut and Maple wood.
- LED life-span of up to 50,000 hours
- Colour temperature: 2700-3100K for warm light
- Lumens/Watts: Mini Booklight: 300 lumens / 3 watts, Large Booklight: 450 lumens / 6 watts
- Output: 400 lumens
- Power Supply: in-built rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Battery life: 6-8 hours in constant use
- Charging time: 4 - 5 hours
- Can be opened up to 360 degrees
- Magnetic covers so it can be attached to any metal object on the wall etc
- Product material: maple or walnut wood and water-resistant Tyvek paper
- Standard version size: 170 x 215 x 25 mm
- Mini version size: 90 x 122 x 25 mm
Designed in-house by Gingko in Warwick, UK