These new small lacquered horn hoops are the smallest horn hoop in our Branch collection.
Handmade to the highest quality and super lightweight, so honestly you won't feel you're wearing them. These smaller understated hoops are perfect for everyday wear. Natural horn has been carefully hand crafted by our artisan makers and covered with a smooth yellow lacquer.
Made entirely from ethically sourced materials and fair trade produced. So not only do they look great, but you can also rest assured that these earrings are ethically produced.
Set with a stainless steel post and available in an array of colours. These earrings are super versatile and will look great dressed down or dressed up. These earrings will become your favourite go-to earring.
Ethically sourced and produced buffalo horn earrings. These lovely earrings have been handmade by small workshops in rural Vietnam using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing and trade. The buffalo horn is 100% a bi-product.
Due to these earrings being made from a completely natural material, colourings and patterns will vary from piece to piece, making each pair unique.
Please click on the link below which explains more about our buffalo horn jewellery.
Hoops are 1.8cm from top to bottom and 0.9cm thick
- Ethically sourced Natural Buffalo horn.
- Stainless Steel earring post.
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.